I have been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by two of my dear followers Jyoti Rao and Rita their food blogs are http://www.jyokitchen.com and yummee.wordpress.com Thank you so much for nominating me, jyo and Rita 😀.
Both are creative in presentation of food plating, Recipes are wonderful and delicious too. Once if you check their blog you can’t exit without following them and the way of writing about recipe is amazing 😉 THANK U BOTH
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and gives a link to their site.
- Make a post to show your award.
- Give a summary of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Nominate at least 15 other bloggers for this award.
- Let each nominee know that you have nominated them and give them a link to your post.
How it all started?
It’s been 14 months since I started my lovely food blog, I’m passionate to cook and it is vegetarian food. I’m So fascinate to make food and very competitive with family members to make my food delicious and looks perfect 👌
From childhood I’m interested in cooking, learned recipes from mom, she is very lovely as ever and thank you for everything mom.
On an unexpected day, I started food blog with support from my family members and my dear lovely hubby they loved my recipes n food blog and i was happy 😃 particularly, I got so many friendly followers I wish you should shower love on my blog forever. I will keep on posting such wonderful recipes 😃
Once again, I thank everyone on this happiest moment 👍😀
Advice to new bloggers?
- Make everything perfect and accurate, Post should be short n sweet
- Learn each day as much as you can either writing skills, Photography or anything else
Nominations for blogger recognition award:
- Nisha – InspiresN
- Spiceinthebox – PS
- Plants and Beyond
- Cooking With shifa
- F for flavour
Thank you so much everyone 🙂 keep following my blog
Share your comments in below section, I like to know your feedback
© 2017- 2018 Ramyarecipes