Healthy drink: Mango Banana 🍌 Smoothie
Duration: 5 mins
I’m introducing an another smoothie with the combination of banana 🍌 mango and nuts. To make it sweeter added little honey 🍯, Blend altogether in juicer & Serve. This smoothie is easy & quick to make, can drink everyone at home 🏡 including kids.
Everyone’s favorite fruit during summer is ‘Mango’ either it is raw or ripped Mango. Mangoes are juicy , sweet and most widely cultivated all over world but it plays vital role in India. It is the National fruit of India and we can make many varieties of mouthwatering dishes with raw mango and ripped Mango 😋
With raw mango, we can make Pickle, Dal, chutney, Mango rice what not any thing can transformed into delicious dish.
With Ripped Mango, we can make Mango jelly, Mango ice cream, Mango Milkshake, Mango Smoothie the list goes on..
Today, I’m sharing simple yet delicious and healthy drink with ripped mango 😍 + Banana 🍌 + Nuts & Honey 🍯
Let’s start with Ingredients and follows Procedure
- Ripped Mango – 1/2 – Peeled off & diced
- Ripped Banana – 1 – Peeled off & diced
- Milk – 250 ml
- Vanilla extract – 1 tsp
- Honey – 1 Tb sp
- Cashew Nuts – 5
- Almonds – 5
- Add all ingredients in juicer
- Blend till smooth puree
- Transfer in serving glasses
- While serving, garnish with chopped almonds and honey 🍯
Step by step process shown below with pictures:
- If you want only natural sweetness from fruits, avoid honey
- To serve cold smoothie, add ice cubes In juicer along with other ingredients
Share your comments in below section, I like to know your feedback
© 2017- 2018 Ramyarecipes