Today this is an unexpected surprise for me 😀 I’m so much happy and I have been nominated by Raneem for the real neat blog award I heartfully thank you for the nomination. She loves cooking, travelling and well explained every post you can explore more about her blog link follows: https://culinarycravings.blog/
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are: (feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time; or don’t accept awards; etc.)
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
My Answers to the questions asked by her:
1. what was the thought process before starting your blog?
Cooking makes me happy so I got a thought of sharing my recipes to others, blog idea is given by Brother and Hubby. After that I explored and created my own blog 😀🎊
2. What is the most thing you are grateful for ?
Frankly saying I never thought I’m great or heard of it, might be I haven’t done anything great 😉 But most of people who are close to me said I have lots of patience 😊
3.What is your biggest pet peeve?
If someone repeatedly saying same thing more than 2 times.. 😏
4. How do you deal with writer block (when you are stuck and can’t think of something to write)?
So simple, I will think twice or thrice if I can’t able to get what to write.. give some rest to your brain and start with fresh mind ☺️ Then see what happens
5. What are three tips you would give for a starting blog?
I’m a new bee in this blogging world, I started my blog since 5 months learnt few things hope it’s useful and helpful to all new friends/ Bloggers
- Share atleast 3 Posts in a week ( if you have time )
- Be interactive with other bloggers ( Friendly nature )
- Maintain attractive photography/ poems/ recipes/ anything and wholeheartedly explain about your each post
6. what is one thing you would change about your life at the moment?
I want to explore more about space 🚀 if I have powers 😉 I will go to space and want to find out root cause of creation of everything on earth ( I know it’s impossible 😞)
7. Do you feel like blogging opened up more opportunities in your life?
I say yes, might be others got any opportunity. I’m enjoying blogging and sharing 😊
My Nominees are:
- Megala Kitchen https://megalaskitchen.com/
- Jyoskitchen https://jyolikalwayscravecute.wordpress.com/
- InspiresN https://inspiresn.wordpress.com/
- Masala Chilli http://masalachilli.wordpress.com/
- Dimples Cookbook https://dimplescookbook.com/
- Jyo http://food3580.wordpress.com/
- savvysouthindian https://savvysouthindian.com/
- Foodzesty http://foodzesty.wordpress.com/
- Aanchal http://khanekebahane.wordpress.com/
- Watching the daisies https://watchingthedaisies.com/
- Sandhya http://indfused.wordpress.com/
- Olive http://olivesandfetablog.wordpress.com/
- Tasty eats http://ronitpenso.wordpress.com/
- Annika https://coniferesetfeuillus.com
- Surbhi ki rasoi https://surbhikirasoi.com/
- Recipe corner http://simpletastyrecipies.wordpress.com/
- Emma eats http://emmaeatsdotblog.wordpress.com/
- My secret plate https://mysecretplate.com/
- Subrata http://flavourindulgence.wordpress.com/
- sneakpeek http://sneakpeekintomykitchen.wordpress.com/
- Travelling Shana http://travelingshanablog.wordpress.com/
- Surreyfarms http://surreyfarmsdotnet.wordpress.com/
- Green Delhi http://greendelhifoodtravelblog.wordpress.com/
- Cook with reena http://cookwithreena.wordpress.com/
- Healthy life style http://theuntold854.wordpress.com/
- Nisha http://masalamojo.wordpress.com/
- Jyothis kitchen http://jyotiskitchenblog.wordpress.com/
- Sarah https://vintagetearose.co.uk/
- smart Veg recipe http://smartvegrecipe.wordpress.com/
- Vero http://withcoloursandcanitointhekitchen.wordpress.com/
- Dream temples http://dreamtemples.wordpress.com/
- Creative crafts DIY https://creativecraftsdiy.wordpress.com/
- Flavours2017 https://flavours2017.blog/
- An Indian home maker https://anindianhomemaker.wordpress.com/
- A foodie housewife https://afoodiehousewife.wordpress.com/
- Divinespice https://divinespice.com/
- Astha’s kitchen https://asthaskitchen.com/
- Shilpa’s kitchen https://recipecorner.blog/
- Ramiescookbook https://ramiescookbook.com/
- Hungry bites https://www.thehungrybites.com/
- Savvyraj http://savvyraj.wordpress.com/
- Cradle joy http://cradleofjoy.wordpress.com/
- Chela http://chelascooking.wordpress.com/
- phurni http://phurnisstyle.wordpress.com/
- Fortjie http://fortjie.wordpress.com/
- Geet http://geetadhaar.wordpress.com/
- Lia http://liannemarissa.wordpress.com/
- simmi http://simstadka.wordpress.com/
- Krishna http://ganeshrmore.wordpress.com/
- Shifa http://shifafirdousblog.wordpress.com/
My Questions for Nominees:
- What you learnt from blogging?
- Huge hit /Best post in your blog & you expected it or not?
- Who is your best friend and why?
- Suppose if you got a huge amount of lottery ticket, what will you do with that amount?
- Which is your favorite song?
- Give 5 tips to improve blog?
- Till today what’s your Best Day in your life and why?
Share your comments in below section, I like to know your feedback
© 2017 Ramyarecipes