Snack recipe with cauliflower : Gobi fry
Servings : 3
Duration: 20 mins
Cauliflower is good for health and it is high in vitamin c. You can prepare many varieties with cauliflower such as cauliflower fry, Gobi Manchurian, chilli Gobi, curry, dry curry, Gobi Paratha etc.,
Almost every dish prepared with cauliflower is delicious 😋 it’s healthy when you have it stir fry or boiled or half boiled. I know that deep fry is not that much healthy but sometimes you feel to have such crispy & crunchy snacks at evenings/ winter/ rainy season/ teatime break.
I say it’s best to have such delicious food once in a month/ twice ☺️. I like to eat Gobi Manchurian/ baby corn Manchurian a lot, where ever I go in any restaurants I will search for Manchurian in menu.
Cauliflower is the main ingredient which is coated with corn flour and spices and it’s crispy and tasty too.
Nutrition facts of cauliflower:
Vitamins: C, B6
Minerals : Iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium & sodium
It is good in protein, fiber
Today, I prepared cauliflower/ Gobi fry which is coated with spices and corn flour.
Let’s start with ingredients and follows Procedure
Cauliflower – florets – 1/2kg
Red chilly powder – 1 tsp
Cumin powder – 1 tsp
Coriander powder – 1tsp
Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
Salt – 1 tsp ( Adjust according to taste )
Cornflour – 6 tb sp
Oil – to deep fry
- In a deep bowl Add spices
- Add 3 tb sp corn flour and mix well
- Heat oil on medium heat to deep fry
- Add cauliflower florets in bowl
- Sprinkle 2 tb sp water and toss till cauliflower florets covered with flour
- Again add 3 tb sp of corn flour & repeat the above step to coat the florets with flour
- Carefully, Deep fry them
- Takeout on paper towel
- Serve it in a bowl/ plate with tomato sauce/ ketchup
- Enjoy your teatime snack ☺️😋
Share your comments in below section, I like to know your feedback